Follow Me on Pinterest

Thursday, October 18, 2012

CORN on the COB COINS

Corn on the Cob Coins

This is my new favorite way to eat corn on the cob.


First roast the corn with the husk still on it for about 30 to 40 min. Before roasting cut about 1 inch off the large end, still leaving the husk on. Place in a covered  pan. After it's done roasting hold the small end up and let the corn slip out of the husk, silk and all. Cut the corn into 1 inch slices. Place it back in the baking dish with seasoning and butter and roast for an additional 20 min or so.

I have to confess, the Corn Cob Coins is not my idea. I found it on www.pinterest.com and had to share.

While I baked the corn I also baked some bratwurst and came up with this party dish idea.  I cut the bratwurst into slant cut sections put the corn and the brats all in the same pan did the 20 min. roasting without the butter. It makes a nice plate of food, all it needs is a small salad.

The corn is easy to eat, you don't have more on your plate then you can eat. kids will like it this way too. 

ENJOY!

10-25-2012

I made this for my grandsons today, now it's their favorite way to eat corn on the cob too.

No comments:

Post a Comment